Sunday, December 7, 2014

Hey Where are the Reviews At?!

Due to Exams..Last Weeks Episodes will be featured with this weeks.






Sorry studying for finals has consumed my soul and I do like to take time and watch/write these shows. But right now my status is like this..



Be on the lookout this Friday!

Also a few notes:
1. My reviews for Clarence will be alternated with another CN show next year. What would you guys like to see? (teens titans go!, amazing world of gumball)
2. Thinking about doing a  best of countdown for Christmas. However, would you guys mind if it wasn't a Cartoon Network show? If you do mind, let me know which series you would like to see a best of. 

Thanks for reading as always! 








2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'll miss your Clarence reviews. As for a replacement, I would probably vote for Gumball if given the choice. Both series lack the kind of continuity and character development that form the bedrock of Regular Show and Steven Universe reviews, so that'll be a challenge. Gumball is the show that has the lowest recognition-to-quality ratio, so more places to talk about it would be most welcome.

    As for a Christmas special, I say go wild and do whatever strikes your fancy. Good luck on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd pick Gumball over Teen Titans Go!, too. Still primarily a comedy show, but from what I've seen of both, Gumball does have more focus on plot and characters. TTG seems content to go for whatever's funniest and push the reset button next episode. I mean, one episode ended with them all dead!
    A countdown sounds fun. I could give suggestions if you need them, but if you've already got an idea, go for it! Whatever you'll enjoy writing about!
    Best wishes for finals!

    ReplyDelete