Friday, October 10, 2014

Welcome All! 10/10/14


Hello Avid Animation Fans!


My name is Jane and if you are like me you are just counting the hours on Thursdays waiting it to be six to get our weekly dosage of new episodes of our favorite cartoons. If you are also like me you head to AV Club TV section on their website to read on what they had to say about the 11 minute episodes we just watched. So far, there has been only two weekly coverage done of the Thursday line up Regular Show and Adventure Time. Both are done really well by the respected reviewers and I always learn a new aspect of the show I might have overlooked or I disagree and troll on the comment section. Irregardless, I always have a fun time on those pages. But today I found out there will be no weekly coverage of Regular Show..




This made me quite sad and then I realize there is not a review page of Clarence or Steven Universe. So in order to fix my sadness I have decided each week to review *gulp these three shows. This will not be a fancy blog but just a way for readers of the Regular Show page or people who want to discuss the episode to go. I will post the link to the adventure time page each week. So here we go! Look out for Clarence and Steven this week. Then starting the 28th (AT premiere) is when it gets serious.

Here are a few rules to keep in mind

1) I will try to get reviews up that Thursday night or Friday. Whenever I have seen all the new episodes.
2) These will be short blogs since I am reviewing three shows so no longer than 3 paragraphs.
3) Since I am sure AT will be reviewed perfectly by the Club I will not do it (unless I have something really good to say!)
4) I want this to be a community blog so if you want to write something for the week concerning these shows or other CN shows let me know!
5) Happy reading and commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment